Thursday, May 26, 2011

annoyed

So, tonight I got a phone call from a good friend of mine.

She was laughing as she told me that at HER family Easter dinner, the subject of MY parenting came up.

She was sitting next to one of her family members who is friends with one of our family members.

The person started saying that she heard about "how we are" with our baby...that we hold her all the time, and wont put her down (not true).

It made me mad.

It just really disappoints me that people feel the need to gossip about our parenting.

I mean, we are doing a damn good job.

How about talking about that?!

How about telling your friends that we are great parents, and that we love our baby so much, that we hold her alot, because thats where she is comfortable?

Ok, end of rant.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. Can't people just say good things?! :-/

    ReplyDelete